Dried chilli flakes
Salt and Pepper
White wine vinegar
1. Finely dice a couple of cloves of garlic, and toss into a frying pan with a glug of oil.
2. Finely chop half the sprouts, and just quarter the rest of them (this produces two different textures to the dish).
3. Add all the sprouts to the pan,along with a teaspoon of chilli flakes – or more if you like your food spicy!
4. Toss in the oil and cook over a medium heat, adding a splash of white wine vinegar, until the chopped sprouts are tender, and the quartered one still have a bit of bite.
5. Season and serve immediately